first kiss:
Hmmm….m
flying flying ….flying…..i feel am
pretty…I feel m important…and so much important….. dis guy can stand for hours
just to meet me……if I don’t reply to him…den…I can see moisture in his eyes…is
it a drop of tear in his eyes…..gosh!!guys cud b so sensitive….mmm…
Am
I really dat important…dat special…..thank u god finally m feeling it…is it
really love……I dun no…but it feels great…
Its
1:00 am morning…..my mobile was buzzing….whts dat…its him….he said….its me m
standing outside ur building…I just wanna see u …can u come in to ur
balcony….plz…..!!!
Woooohooooo!!
Menh!! He is really der…oh my god!! He
is der….just to see me!!
I
love him …I love him…..mwah muwah…!!.....so m standing in my balcony….n few
exchange of flying kisses…
Nice
it was!!
Next
day I went at his place….winters were never so pretty…this fog ….and d yellow
light from street light trying to make out its way but eventually mixing up
with d fog ….it seems as if a golden cloud is walking on road…..!!!oh such a
pathetic description….but wht ever m in luv it seems as if I started poetry…i guess!!
I
am at his place ….tall guy he is!!after an hour I was leaving….
He
came with me to the door….n n….n….n …he
holds my arm…I was freezed….he kissed me…..n I was ….just blank…..after few
seconds I came back in my senses ….oh I just got a kiss …quite wet it
was…(gilli gilli kissy!!yuks…baad main realize hua)….but it has turned my world 360 degree…I dun no I was happy or super happy
But
first time I was actually feeling bit shy….not bit …but very much shy…..was
blushing actually!!
I
didn’t look at him….he hugged me…n smiled…kissed on my forehead…then also I
wasn’t able to see him….i went…back home…..riding my scooty ….zzoooonnnnn
zooon….waving on road…..ppl must b considering me mad…who cares anyway...but I
was….happy….very happy,…..n excited….my first kiss….
I
wanna share this….kis ko btaun kiss ka kissa!!
Chessy
line!!.....nisha…yes I will tell her …..dat evening itself I told her……but she
frowned and said I nvr expected this from you!!(she use to think I was typical
sanskari naari….but now m sins-kaari)
Hain??i
thout….whats wrong in it….i didn’t said anything n went home…bit upset...n
while driving I decided… I wont tell it to nyone……how could anything which
makes u so happy could be bad…or
unethical…or against ur upbringing or sanskaar..is expressing ur love is
wrong…expressing it in physical terms…whts wrong? My small brain dun tk stress
..u will get d answer one day!!….kissing is not bad…not at all bad…its
good….look m so happy…..y is it considered wrong…..hw it cud be wrong ……I wont
call it as a pleasure…trust me it was lovely ..
First date:
Date
or meeting….i don’t know what to call it…..i dun like hving dates in sum food
joint…I like home dates
Actually I always thout to hv a date like
dis….i dun no m jus njoying whole process……m waiting for him….he likes black
….i wore his fav dress…
I
cooked for him…I decorated my room with candles…I just love this yellow
light….candles adds romance isn’t it….
And
he was here…
He
was very happy to see all dat….we danced….we sang…together….n icecream…..yes d
icecream…
And
we made love!!
Again
same question….why is it a taboo…I dun wanna call it sex…its so dry…d word has
no essence to it….making luv add beauty to it….isnt it!!.....its simply
beautiful….wen m holding his hands they
r big…bigger den my palm…his fingres…moist dey were…his chest…so
broad….sumtimes I think y god gave men such a huge size….i think to protect….to
show care n affection….a promise of assurance dat he is there….for me always
…to luv me..to protect me…!!m jus half of his size ……
I
think physical love is just expression of
emotional love….this is sacred isn’t it…..?...sumthing so beautiful cant
be a sin…sumthing which mk ppl so close cant be
sin..
I
think as it is said “magic is never black or white …its our intentions which
changes its colour”…its sacred at least for me…or for all who believe in love!!
Next
day morning:
U
kno d world best amazing feeling ….when u wake up in morning u find ur partner just beside u…..yuppieee!!!
He
is still der…..dat night was real for sure….
Sometimes
I think why beauty is confined to jus women….men hv their share of beauty
too…..look at those eyes…bud shaped long beautiful eyes…..big ,calm face as if
lord buddha is sleeping….in its mahaparinirvan posture……
Well
y der r no poetries regarding men beauty….no one appreciate their looks….as women r appreciated….i think bcz of
womens so called lazza wala scene….or women were not allowed to
express…..bloody men’s world…dey dun no wht they hv lost….
Well
not the rite time to abuse men’s world…I found my man frm der itself….
No comments:
Post a Comment